SALES, MARKETING & EVENTS
In an ever increasingly competitive market, a carefully crafted combination of sales and marketing is vital for business success and growth. Businesses must implement smart, integrated marketing strategies to ultimately drive sales.
One key to achieving sustained success is revenue management and knowing how to sell the right room, to the right client, at the right moment, for the right price and on the right distribution channel.
The ability to deliver a seamless event is also a vital part of any hotel, with large and small functions from conferences to weddings and everything in between requiring expert and dedicated management of every detail.
Sales, marketing & events personnel are often responsible for:
- Attraction and retention of guests
- Coordination of marketing and promotional activities
- Market research and analysis
- Identification of potential customers and competitors
- Public relations
- Event management
- Develop and implementation of loyalty programs
- Development of sales strategies
- Websites and marketing collateral
- Management of social media channels
- Business development